Unemployed? Age 15-29? Having trouble finding or keeping a JOB? The Goodwill Career Centre has employment programs that can help you gain knowledge, experience and work that matches your skills and interests.
Youth Job Connection
- 4 weeks, 1/2 days of paid, in-class employment prep training and workshops (60-90 hours)
- an increased knowledge of career options and a better understanding of the job market
- training and work experience to increase employment readiness
- opportunities to develop employability skills
- support in finding a job or guidance with potential training/education during and after the program
- an intake appointment with a Youth Job Connection Case Manager to see if the program is a good fit for you
Note: We are booking appointments now. Our program starts on February 18, 2020.