ClothingWorks Volunteer Wardrobe Consultant
Goodwill Platform: ClothingWorks
Location: London, ON
Position Type: Volunteer
Application Deadline: ongoing
When looking for a job, making a strong first impression is critical during the interview process. Unfortunately, many people don’t have the resources or coaching to look their very best. That’s where ClothingWorks comes in.
ClothingWorks uses community support, such as donations of high quality clothing as well as the skills and time of dedicated staff and volunteers, to give job seekers clothing and confidence to make the best possible first impression with prospective employers.
What’s a Wardrobe Consultant?
The ClothingWorks program, hosted by Goodwill Industries, is growing and we need a volunteer consultant to assist people in gaining confidence by giving them encouragement, advice, and appropriate clothing/outfits to make a great first impression and achieve their goals.
Do You Fit the Part?
- Dedicated, with great communication and helping skills?
- Reliable and able to contribute a minimum of 7 hours or 1 day per week?
- a person focused and customer service oriented individual with a passion for fashion
- Dedicated to using your knowledge to assist clients in finding clothing that complements their physical appearance, personalities and builds their confidence?
- Committed to going above and beyond to ensure that each and every client is attended to with professionalism and efficiency and is satisfied with their experience?
- Able to thrive in a team environment?
- Detail conscious with excellent time management skills?
- Flexible with availability
What’s in it for you?
- The opportunity to contribute to ClothingWorks’ and Goodwill’s mission
- An excellent opportunity to give back to your community by helping those in need.
- Training as required.
Note: Successful applicants will be required to secure a satisfactory vulnerable sector screen.
If you feel you “fit the part”, we want to hear from you!
If you’re interested in volunteering as a Wardrobe Consultant, please contact:
Carol-Ann McIntyre, ClothingWorks Coordinator
Deliver or mail your application to Attention –Coordinator-ClothingWorks program, 2nd Floor, Goodwill Career Centre, 255 Horton Street, London, Ontario, N6B 1L1