ClothingWorks Volunteer Driver
Goodwill Platform: ClothingWorks
Location: London, ON
Position Type: Volunteer
Application Deadline: ongoing
When looking for a job, making a strong first impression is critical during the interview process. Unfortunately, many people don’t have the resources or coaching to look their very best. That’s where ClothingWorks comes in.
ClothingWorks uses community support, such as donations of high quality clothing as well as the skills and time of dedicated staff and volunteers, to give job seekers clothing and confidence to make the best possible first impression with prospective employers.
What’s a Volunteer Driver?
The ClothingWorks program, hosted by Goodwill Industries, is growing and we need a volunteer driver to pick up donations of high quality gently used clothing from our donation drop-off partners.
Do You Fit the Part?
- Available for 2 hours 3 to 5 times per week during business hours?
- A proven safe driver with reliable access to a clean van or truck?
- Polite, reliable, and dedicated to helping people and building community?
- Able to safely lift and carry up to 20kg (45 lbs.)?
- Able to complete basic reports and/or paperwork?
What’s in it for you?
- The opportunity to contribute to ClothingWorks’ and Goodwill’s mission
- Training as required
- Reimbursement for your mileage/gas
Note: Successful applicants will be required to provide a clean driver’s abstract.
If you feel you “fit the part”, we want to hear from you!
If you’re interested in volunteering as a Wardrobe Consultant, please contact:
Carol-Ann McIntyre, ClothingWorks Coordinator
Deliver or mail your application to Attention –Coordinator-ClothingWorks program, 2nd Floor, Goodwill Career Centre, 255 Horton Street, London, Ontario, N6B 1L1