Employment Solutions Consultants at Goodwill Career Centre locations in Sarnia, London and Chatham-Kent are here to help you build a diverse, accessible, and competitive workforce with access to hundreds of great candidates looking for work.
Build your workforce with help from the Goodwill Career Centre
- Free recruitment and hiring services
- Free applicant screening and matching
- Free online job board postings
- Space to conduct job fairs and interviews
- Access to government funding for training, hiring supports, and apprenticeship registration bonus
Grow Your Workforce and Support Your Community
Like any healthy community, a workplace is healthy when businesses and organizations see the advantages they can gain from diversity in the backgrounds, disciplinary training, gender, culture, neurodiversity and other individual qualities of employees.
This is our work and our workforce at Goodwill too.
Our Employment Solutions team are experts in this work and can help you to grow your own vibrant team.
Looking for free hiring support?
Contact the Goodwill Career Centre.
Free hiring support for employers in London, Sarnia and Chatham-Kent