Vision, Mission, Mandate and Values
Everyone is working and thriving in sustainable communities.
Changing lives and communities through the power of WORK.
Goodwill Industries, a non-profit social enterprise, provides work opportunities, skills development and employee and family strengthening for those who face barriers such as disability or social disadvantage; with the aim of advancing individuals, families and communities toward self-sufficiency and prosperity.
- Help people overcome barriers to gain access to work and reach their full potential
- Create jobs
- Provide training, skills development and career advancement services
- Provide access to affordable goods for families and emerging microenterprises
- Divert millions of pounds of waste from landfill and help sustain the environment
- Foster social inclusion, alleviate poverty, and reduce the stigma of mental illness and social disadvantage
- Maximize the social good from the community’s generous donations
- Strengthen communities…when people WORK communities WORK
I C A R E
Embrace all people equally
Serve with heart
Together, change lives through the power of WORK
Uphold all people with dignity and trust
Walk in each other’s shoes