Job Services for Youth
Unemployed? Age 15-29? Having trouble finding or keeping a JOB? The Goodwill Career Centre has employment programs that can help you gain knowledge, experience and work that matches your skills and interests.
Youth Job Link
Employment Solutions Consultant
Goodwill Career Centre
Youth Job Connection
- 60-90 hours of paid workshops
- an increased knowledge of career options and a better understanding of the job market
- training and work experience to increase employment readiness
- opportunities to develop employability skills
- support in finding a job or guidance with potential training/education during and after the program
- an intake appointment with a Youth Job Connection Case Manager to see if the program is a good fit for you
Youth Job Connection – Summer Program
Are you 15 to 18, and returning to school in September? Are you worried about finding work now or after graduation? Youth Job Connection Summer Program may be right for you. It includes one week of (paid) intensive pre-employment preparation, help finding summer job opportunities and part-time job employment during the school year, and follow-up support to help you succeed in the job.
Contact us to get started.
Call 519.850.9000 (press option 3) or use the contact form below.